dinsdag 10 november 2009

Shaghkhlaburi

Aka point of no return as you have to go the same way back as you came....
The village is at a lake and it's incredible beautiful here, feel like paradise. So what do you do here? Relax...
I ended up in the worst hotel so far where they were very unfriendly and hardly knew any English. So I changed to another hotel, 250 bath with shared showers but the great thing is that you can go for a swim in the lake. I've done that twice yesterday. When it cooled down a bit me and the Polish girl I've met went to the nearby MOM village using the aprox 1 km long wooden bridge. It was nice walking around there...
Today we're going to rent a boat for 1 1/2 hour to explore the lake. And if it gets as hot again as yesterday, do nothing all afternoon....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten