donderdag 12 november 2009

Ayutthaya

It's extreemly hot down here so a short entry...
I had another relaxig day in Shankla. We rented a boat to go on the lake for 1 1/2 hour and it was very beautiful and relaxing. As it was hot there as well I didn't make it to the village but stayed in the hotel for another swim.
I met a American, Australian and a Polish girl in Shankla. As we all were going to Ayutthaya we traveled together. And it was a long way, 8 1/2 hour and 3 busses. We arrived late afternoon here and had trouble finding a place but we have a nice one a bit more out of town but cheaper, 350 bath for an air con room. You need it, it was 35 degrees C in the shadow today...
Even though I've been here before, I decided to stay the whole day. Rented a bike and did a cycling tour around the temples as I hadn't seen them all yet. I was nice but we took a long break inbetween as it was much too hot...
Tomorow we're on our way to Sukhotai, we meaning the Polish girl and me as the guys will get from the train at an earlier stop...
That's all for now as I'm at a fan and airco free zone so I'm melting...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten