zondag 15 november 2009

I've been stupid...

Don't ask me how as it was too stupid, but I managed to delete all my pics from my camera....
But I'm trying to make the best of it and will buy postcards instead. And Malina (Poland) and Matt (Australia) might want to share some of their pics...
Cycled to the Nothern zone this morning and looked around a bit there. Even though it's smaller then the Central Zone, I liked it better, maybe also 'cause there were lest tourist. I really loved the huge Buddha (11 meter wide, 15 m high) at the Wat Phra Phai Luang. First wasn't planning on going inside but I'm glad I did. As you might imagine, it's vey impressive. Also met up there with our guest house holder Naa, who was there with another group....
Taking the night bus to Bamgkok and then on to Ko Samet, a few hours from Bagkok to spent my last days on the beach. Don't want to think about coming back, it's going to be so cold...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten